Our hospital is subject to the Diagnosis Procedure Combination (DPC) system. The method for calculating the costs of hospitalization and medical care has been changed from the conventional fee-for-service system to the DPC method.
As a general rule, invoices for the costs of hospitalization and medical care will be issued two times per month. However, the amount may change after the following month, depending on changes in the patient's condition or in procedures. In such a case, the doctor in charge makes a final determination at the time of release. Note that if there is any change, we will recalculate and adjust the amount when you are discharged from the hospital.
|Hours the cashier's window open
||09：00 ～ 17：00
||09：00 ～ 12：00
（except Sundays or other holidays）
Periodic payment plan
As a general rule, we charge the costs of hospitalization and medical care two times per month (closing on the 15th and the last day of the month). Make your payment at the Cashier's Window on the 1st floor.
Payment at the time of hospital discharge
We charge the costs of hospitalization and medical care, etc., from the day following the closing date to the day of release. Make your payment at the Cashier's Window on the 1st floor.
- Extra room charges are added for special medical care rooms (beds with extra charges) for private, two-person, and four-person rooms.
- If you want to know the cost of medical care ahead of time, please ask our staff.
- In a case where the payment is not made by the patient, we may send an invoice to the co-signer according to the Application and Commitment Form for Admission to the Hospital
If you have any concern as following, please contact the cashier's window.
- Patients who have difficulty in paying fot the cost of medical care.
- About the documents needed for your insurance company.
（If you have the sheets which your insurance company designated, submit it on the day you are discharge. These documents will be returned to you at a later date.）
- About the system to cover high medical expenses when the cost of medical care is high.
（A certain amount may be reimbursed under the system to cover high medical expenses.）
You can pay in cash or use a credit card to pay the costs (including VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, Saison Card, NICOS Card, and J‐Debit).
If you don't have Japanese health insurance qualification, the way of payment might be different from patients who have Japanese health insurance qualification. Please feel free to ask us about detail.
About medical fee
At Inanami Spine and Joint Hospital, all care for foreign nationals who do not have Japanese health insurance qualification is charged at a rate of 20 yen per 1 medical remuneration point. The same applies to Japanese citizens living overseas who do not have Japanese health insurance qualification.