When visiting an inpatient, please fill in a Visitor's Card at the Nurses' Station and wear a Visitor's Permit placed in a name card case. Please be advised that visitors not wearing a Visitor's Permit may be questioned by hospital staff. This measure is undertaken for the benefit of patient safety and security. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
|Week days and Saturdays||14：00 ～ 20：00|
|Sundays and national holidays||10：00 ～ 20：00|
- Visitors must fill in a visitor's form at the nursing station before seeing a patient.
- In order to prevent infection and keep patients at rest, children are not allowed to visit.
- Visitors cannot bring a pet to see a patient.
- Visitors are not allowed to eat or to drink alcohol.
- Our hospital has no parking facilities. Use a nearby pay parking lot.
- In consideration of other patients during your visit, be careful not to talk loudly.
- Visitors should not bring items with a strong smell such as perfume and flowers. Please understand that this might make some patients after surgery feel sick.
- Refrain from handing out food, because inpatients may be undergoing diet therapy.
- As a general rule, a patient’s family members, friends, and so on are not allowed to stay with the patient in the hospital. It is necessary to arrange accommodations in the neighborhood.